Inland Marine Insurance in Florida
You may be asking yourself, what is Inland Marine Insurance? The definition has evolved over time to cover a wide range of property and materials:
- Property in transit
- Property in the custody of another.
- Property deemed to be an instrumentality of transportation or communication, such as cell towers and bridges
- Mobile medical equipment
- Contractors equipment
This insurance is really a Tools and Equipment Insurance. If you are in the construction or lawn service business and have invested in tools and equipment to get the job done, you know how expensive it is to buy and maintain those items. What would you do if you were to show up at the job site or where you store your tools and equipment and they were stolen? Would you be able to stay in business if you had to go and buy all your items again? You have worked hard to get where you are, do not let someone or some event take that away from you. Most tools and equipment polices are inexpensive for what they cover.
Our policies offer:
- Blanket coverage to $25,000 for tools and equipment with values under $1,000.00
- We can schedule any items over $1,000.00
- Full replacement cost for tools and equipment
- Leased or Tented Items blanket coverage limits to $250,000
- Newly Acquired Contractors Equipment
- Rental Cost if insured item is stolen or damaged
All contractor tools and scheduled items are covered for fire, theft, vandalism, Flood, hurricane, and lightning.
Call one of our agents to make sure you can keep working tomorrow if something bad were to happen.