If you are a business owner, you are in luck. We have a special very comprehensive policy for you, it is called a Business Owners Insurance Policy (BOP). This policy is inexpensive and gives you a lot of coverage.
Some of the coverage you get with a Business Owners Policy (BOP) are:
- Liability for your office or store with limits up to $2,000,000
- Product Liability for your office or store with limits up to $1,000,000.00
- Fire damage or property damage to the location you rent
- Contents coverage for your office or store. Your contents will be covered for all losses including hurricane.
- Accounts receivable
- Employee Dishonesty
- Electronic & Media Records
- Medical Payments
- Money & Securities
- Hired and non-owned Auto Liability. This coverage is very important if you have employees and they use their personal car for anything to do with your business: example, going to the bank, making sales calls, picking up lunch.
- Valuable Papers
Perhaps most important coverage for any small business is loss of income. If your business can not open because of a covered loss, this policy will pay your actual sustained loss of the income you would have lost for not being open. (This also includes the extra expense incurred in restoring business operations.)
Did you Know…If an employee of yours leaves the office to run an errand for you and gets into an accident, you the business owner is responsible for all liability damages.
We provide Florida with the most extensive coverage for business owners insurance anywhere. Let us give you a quote on your office or store.