With our many years of helping to insure our commercial marine industry companies, we have the experience to give you the advice and information you need to purchase the correct commercial watercraft insurance policy. South Florida is a fantastic area to have a commercial watercraft business, but it does come with some liabilities that need to be addressed prior to opening up your vessel to others or doing work for others with you.
Some of our customers would be:
- Cruise Boats
- Offshore Drilling Rigs
- Tugs, Barges, Pushers and Dredging Vessels
- Service Vessels
- Research Vessels
- Fishing Boats and Fleets
- Rental Boats
There’s more to commercial marine insurance than coverage and price; When in business, it is important to partner with someone that understands your business and your needs. Our experienced agents are trained and have the experience you will need when purchasing policies, understanding coverage and/or filing and helping with claims.
There are many aspects of commercial watercraft insurance that we will go over with you. Here are some things you want to keep in mind when picking a policy:
- Get a Hull and Machinery policy that pays on agreed value.
- Determine whether Hull and Machinery coverage is all risk (other than specified exclusions)
- Check deductibles, the higher the deductible the lower the premium.
- Check navigation limits.
- Always know policy exclusions, ask an Agent at Absolute Insurance today for a quote on your commercial vessel.