Our company has some of the lowest premiums for dump trucks in Florida!
If you own a dump truck, then you know how expensive it can be to insure it. Our agents insure so many dump trucks across this state that we have been given a special program from one of the country’s top insurance companies to insure them.
*Physical Damage – This type of coverage will help with costs associated with repairs or replacement of your dump truck if it is damaged.
Physical damage is usually broken up into:
- Collision – This covers damages from traffic collisions or collision on a work site.
- Comprehensive –This covers fire, theft and vandalism
*Liability Insurance – This type of insurance is most commonly required by law, and you will need it for your dump truck.
Liability insurance is made up of the following coverages:
- Bodily injury – This pays for the injuries to the other party when you (or an employee) is at fault in a collision.
- Property damage – This pays for damage to others’ property incurred during a collision
Optional Coverages are:
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Medical payments
- Road side assistance
Did you know…If you have been in business for over three years, you can receive something called, an experience discount?
Did you know…If you or any of your drivers have had their CDL for 3 years you could receive a 20% discount on your rates?
So let us help put some of your hard earned money back into your pockets. Call now and find out what an expert agent can do for you.